In order to help your idea flourish, we can offer:
– up to three days of free rehearsal space
– dramaturgical support
– technical assistance
– meaningful audience feedback
Submissions are now open for the Engine Room summer season. Please note, if submitting for Engine Room in May, we are seeking devised adaptations for the Engine Room that will be part of our Story telling Festival in May 2017. This will be held on 18 May.
Application deadline: 10 February
“Put simply, Melody would not have been possible without Engine Room. The rehearsal space, as well as the opportunity to share a full length work in progress with a friendly audience, is just exactly what we needed to grow the piece and get it off the ground. Engine Room was an incredible experience.”
Jemima Foxtrot on Engine Room
A development opportunity for artists who…
– Create work outside of category boxes
– Combine art forms in attempt to discover new artistic vocabularies
– Want to test out material in order to take their project to the next level of development
If you’ve got an exciting new idea that you want to develop, please email email@example.com with the following information…
– Name and contact details.
– Tell us about your experience as an artist/your companies experience as artists.
– What is your idea?
– How can taking part in Engine Room help develop your project?